Children's Dentist Makes Your Kids Comfortable
A children’s dentist is a dental professional who has undergone specific training to cater to the needs of young patients. We understand that many children are apprehensive about visiting the dentist, so we do our best to make them feel comfortable and relaxed.
We believe that every child is entitled to receive quality dental care. We are committed to assisting our young patients in developing healthy habits that will last a lifetime. We have Professional and caring dentists at Hills Family Dental Centre who are committed to delivering comprehensive dental care for children of all ages.
Reasons why you need a Children's Dentist
- Children’s dentists can spot problems early and provide treatment to prevent small problems from becoming big ones.
- They can also help parents learn how to best take care of their child’s teeth and gums.
- Children’s teeth are different from adults. Children have baby teeth, which eventually fall out and are replaced by permanent teeth.
- Children’s dentists are focused in caring for both baby teeth and permanent teeth. Dental problems can affect a child’s overall health. Poor oral health can lead to problems such as pain, infections, and difficulty eating and speaking.
Book An Appointment Today And Experience Amazing Dental Care
We understand that many people, both young and old, can feel anxious about visiting the dentist.
We use modern and latest dental technology in our office, which allows us to provide the best possible care for your child.
We offer a wide range of payment options, including cash, cheque, debit, and credit.
We are an ADA accredited dental practice, which means that we meet the highest standards of care.
That’s why our gentle and highly experienced dental professionals will take the time to ensure you feel relaxed and comfortable during your appointment.
We also offer digital x-rays, which are much safer than traditional x-rays. more information.
We know that choosing the right dental office for your child can be a difficult decision. We want to make sure that you and your child have the best possible experience.
We also offer financing options for families who need help paying for their child’s dental care. We are pleased to accept most dental insurance plans.
If you have questions about your program or coverage, please call our office, and we will be happy to assist you.
We are committed to providing the best possible care for our patients, and we are proud to be an ADA accredited practice.
We Accept All Health Funds and
Have Multiple Payment Plan Options
To Suit Your Needs
Frequently Asked Questions About Children's Dentist
At Hills Dental Center we recommend bringing your child for a dental check-up every six months. This allows us to detect if there are any problems with their teeth or if they require additional work that we can do.
The best way to prepare your child for a dental appointment is to make sure that they are comfortable with the dentist.
You can do this by:
- Tell them about the appointment in advance. Let them know you’ll be going to the dentist, and that they’ll get a chance to see what the inside of a mouth looks like. Explain that they will take x-rays and give them a mirror so they can look at their teeth.
- Ask if they have any questions about what they might experience at the dentist’s office before going into the appointment itself–this will help ease any fears or anxieties they might have about getting worked on by someone who isn’t a parent!
- Don’t forget to tell them that we love kids here at Hills Family Dental Centre—we genuinely enjoy spending time with them, and we’re looking forward to meeting yours!
Yes! We encourage everyone to follow a routine to ensure their teeth are as healthy as possible.
Here are our recommendations:
- Clean your child’s teeth twice a day, once in the morning and once at night, using a soft-bristled brush.
- Use fluoride toothpaste for all ages, but it’s especially important for children who have not yet reached the age of six.
- Floss once a day to remove stuck food particles between teeth.
- Visit your dentist regularly for professional cleanings, X-rays, and exams so that we can catch any problems early and address them before they become serious issues.
Protecting your child’s teeth while playing sports is essential, but finding the right gear cannot be easy. We’re here to help!
We understand that you want the best for your children. That’s why we offer various options in our selection of sports mouth guards, from rigid plastic guards to soft boil-and-bite guards—so that you can find the one that fits your child’s needs.
Whether it’s a football or lacrosse season coming up soon, or if you want some extra protection for when they are out on the playground with friends, we have the perfect fit for your family!
Fluoride treatment is one of the most important things you can do to help your child’s teeth stay healthy.
It’s true! Fluoride helps prevent tooth decay by strengthening the enamel on your child’s teeth. When a tooth has a cavity, it’s because the enamel is damaged. Fluoride helps repair that damage, so cavities don’t form.